Why Choose ClearWaves Medical Laser Group for your CoolSculpting treatments?
There are at least 3 BIG reasons!
Dr. Lauren Chavez at ClearWaves Medical Laser Group was the first to bring CoolSculpting to the Albuquerque area! At that time, we provided more CoolSculpting treatments than any other office in the SW United States, and we were in the top 10% of the country! We have had people travel from all over New Mexico, and even fly in from out of state, to get CoolSculpting treatments with Dr. Chavez at Clearwaves! With that wealth of experience, we have continued to provide Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, Los Alamos, Rio Rancho, Farmington, and many other New Mexico and surrounding areas the best CoolSculpting treatments available!
We are the only office in Albuquerque (actually, in NM!) to combine Coolsculpting with ZWave therapy…at NO additional cost! This has been shown in medical studies to get rid of the fat TWICE as fast compared to Coolsculpting alone (see the ZWave page for more information.) This also allows clients to do Coolsculpting treatments every 4 weeks, rather than every 8 weeks (if they would like to!)
- We have four other options for fat reduction! Although Coolsculpting is a great treatment, it doesn’t work equally well for all people (and can’t be used on some areas of the body!) We have multiple devices so that we can customize a plan that works best for YOU! Often, a combination of treatments works best! Since all of our non-invasive fat reduction options cost the same, you can “mix and match” our different treatment options as you choose! If you find that one works better for you than another, we have the flexibility to change!
We’re the only office that combines ZWave with Coolsculpting treatments for improved results!
- Study results for ZWave combined with Coolsculpting:
- Over twice the fat reduction each week!*
- Faster fat reduction, allowing the treatments to be scheduled every 4 weeks, rather than every 8 weeks!*
- ZWave produces significant improvement in cellulite, strengthened skin scaffolding fabric, remodeled subcutaneous fat tissue,and improved long-term circulation and metabolism through treated area.*
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, FDA-approved method to gently remove fat in treated areas. Coolsculpting isn’t liposuction. There are no needles, incisions, anesthesia or recovery time. You can go right back to your schedule immediately following treatment, which can be scheduled during your lunch break!
How does Coolsculpting Work?
Research at Mass General, a teaching hospital connected with Harvard Medical School, showed that fat cells were more vulnerable to extreme cooling than other cells and, therefore, could be removed without harming the skin or surrounding tissues.
During the Coolsculpting treatment, an applicator cools a specific part of the body, such as the abdomen. After the fat cells are cooled, they begin to disappear over a period of two to four months, gradually reducing the thickness of the fat layer in the treated area*. The body then eliminates these fat cells naturally.
Are there any side-effects to CoolSculpting?
Side-effects are generally mild and transient. The most common side-effects are temporary local bruising and/or a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area. Most of our Albuquerque CoolSculpting patients return to normal activities immediately and experience few, if any, side effects.
What our clients say about CoolSculpting…
- “I lost a pant size after one treatment. I had to throw out my pants and get new ones!” (ClearWaves client, after one CoolSculpting treatment on abdomen)*
- “I have to keep pulling up my pants, because they don’t fit anymore!” (ClearWaves client, after one CoolSculpting treatment on her flanks)*
- “I could never wear this shirt before!” (ClearWaves client, after one CoolSculpting treatment on her upper abdomen)*
- “I had to take-in all my pants! They didn’t fit anymore!” (ClearWaves client, after one CoolSculpting treatment on his abdomen)*
- “Inches lost on abdomen and flanksLooks better!” (ClearWaves client, after two CoolSculpting treatments)*
All non-invasive fat reduction treatments priced the same for the optimal flexibility – you may “mix and match” any treatment combination for your specific needs!
- Single treatment/area: $890 per treatment
- Any repeated treatment in the same area: $690 per treatment
- Package of 3 treatments: $2070
- Package of 6 treatments: $3540
- Package of 12 treatments: $5880
This can be any combination of treatments/areas. For example, with a package of 6, you could do 3 treatments on 2 areas, or 2 treatments on 3 areas. Also, you can do a combination of Coolsculpting, UltraShape, iLipo, etc – whatever meets your needs!
NOTE: If you purchase any non-invasive lipo treatment, and later decide to do our minimally invasive tumescent liposuction, we will apply 1/2 of your previous non-invasive lipo payments (in the same area) toward the tumescent liposuction (up to 1/2 of the tumescent liposuction price).
If you buy a package of treatments, and you do not use all of the treatments, you may apply the credit toward future/maintenance treatments, any other treatment or product we offer, or you may transfer the credit to a family member or friend (Gift Cards also available). The balance does not expire. Also, you may receive a prorated refund of the balance (discuss with us for details.)
If you have any Coolsculpting questions or for more information, please email Dr. Chavez directly at: email@example.com or call or text her directly at 505-888-3733.
If you would like to schedule an appointment click here.
*Individual results may vary.